Our prayer and union with Christ drive us to fulfill
his command to “Go out to all the world and
preach the Gospel” to the hearts of all men and
women. Our charism in the Regnum Christi Movement is to
know God’s love deeply, live the authentic charity Christ preached,
and make known the merciful love of God for all
people. All our apostolic work springs from this.
in the Church is to form, guide, and launch Catholics,
especially girls, young women, and their families, so that they
will become promoters of authentic Christian values and of a
greater appreciation for family life in their immediate surroundings. We
work toward this goal through our apostolates in many fields,
including the following:
• Directing and teaching in educational institutions,
both national and international.
• Family consultations and spiritual guidance.
• Fostering women’s comprehensive development by forming girls, teenagers, and
• Evangelization missions and aid to the needy.
• Communicating the faith, promoting moral and spiritual values through
the mass media.
• Propagation of Catholic faith and